Link your PS4 with a Microsoft Account
Minecraft Code To Link your PS4 with a Microsoft Account : To cross-play Minecraft across platforms with your other players, you must join your PS4 (or Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, PC, or Mobile) using an account on Microsoft Live. Microsoft Live account.
A Microsoft account isn’t mandatory and is not necessary to play Minecraft on the PS4. However, if you have an account with a Microsoft account, you’ll be able to play cross-play on your PS4 alongside other gamers on consoles that are not PS4 or devices, such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch, and Windows 10. The Microsoft account will also allow you to transfer Marketplace and Minecraft Store purchases to different platforms and devices. If you do not have a Microsoft Live account, you can sign up for an account at https://signup.live.com for free.
How to enter your code – Link your Microsoft Account?
How do I connect my PS4 to the account on my Microsoft account?
- In the Minecraft Game Home Screen, select ‘Sign in using an account with Microsoft Account.’
- A screen with a unique 8-digit code will ask you to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect. This page will re-direct you to the Microsoft Live ‘Enter Code’ login page at https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf. It is possible to go to this page directly—Code Login Page by clicking Here.
- On the Microsoft Live login page, enter the 8-digit code. Next, click on the.
- Log in to your Microsoft Live Account to link the two accounts.
You must use the account information for the Microsoft account you wish to associate with the PlayStation Network account, as it is impossible to undo.
How do I Find my Friends with a Microsoft Account?
- After successfully signing in to the Microsoft account, select Play on your Minecraft Game home screen.
- Switch to the left to access the tab ‘Friends.
- Click on ‘Add Friend.’
- Find your buddies through their Microsoft Gamertags, one at a one.
It is necessary to use the Microsoft Gamertag to create a player ID, and Player IDs on other platforms aren’t support.
How I unlink my Microsoft Account?
It is possible to unlink a Microsoft account. However, you’ll lose access to the entitlements and Minecoins across other operating systems. If you disconnect Microsoft and Playstation Network accounts. All purchases will be return to the understanding that was the one that made the initial purchase.
Troubleshooting – Account Connection Issues.
There are two kinds of mistakes they can encounter. Playstation Network players often see:
I FAIL to LOGIN. I’m not able to log in. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS NOW CONNECT.
This implies it is likely that the Microsoft Account they are attempting to connect onto the Playstation Network ID is already link to a different Playstation Network account.
To do this, users must connect their PlayStation Network ID to a different Microsoft Account. Since the Microsoft Account they’re attempting to use already link to another Playstation Network ID.
FAIL to LOGIN A PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT IS connect:
This implies means that the PlayStation Network ID that they’re trying to connect to already has been link to an existing Microsoft Account.
To correct this issue to fix this issue, all the user has to do is log in using the correct account. This is display in the Minecraft ERROR pop-up screen.
If you suspect it is possible that either you think that your Microsoft account or PlayStation Network account have been wrongly link, you should make contact with Minecraft customer support.
How to make Paper in Minecraft? page contains a complete guide About How to make Paper in Minecraft?