aka.ms/yourpc, aka.ms.your pc/link phone, aka.ms/yourpc apk download
aka.ms/yourpc is an app that connects your Windows Phone to your Windows PC. It allows you to access all information about your phone, including messages, gallery notifications, apps, and more, as well as the “Windows Phone App.”
The, aka.ms/yourpc, helps to mirror smartphones like Samsung, Windows phones, Android devices, and Android.
This article will help all Windows 10 PC users. www.aka.ms.yourpc Check Here www.aka.ms/linkphone How to link your phone to Windows with Your Phone App step-by-step.
This article will show you how to download the “Your Phone App” and link your phone to Windows PC.
What are the Features of Your Phone App ?
- Calls can made and received from your computer.
- View and reply to text messages on your computer.
- Copy and Paste content between your phone & PC.
- Access the images from your phone immediately from your computer
- View your Android phone’s notification on your computer.
- Drag and Drop files between your phone and PC.
- Get your favorite mobile apps right from your computer.
- You can interact with your phone using your computer’s larger screen, mouse, keyboard, and touch screen.
What Are The Requirements Your Phone App System Require?
Your phone experience begins on your computer with the Your Phone app, Windows 10, and Windows 10. These two apps allow you to connect from your Windows PC to select Android or Samsung devices:
- Link To Windows (LTW), app preinstalled for select Samsung phones
- Your Phone Companion (YPC) app for most Android devices
These names will join in “Your Phone Companion-Link to Windows” on the Galaxy Store and Google Play Store.
You will find ” Your Phone” in the Microsoft Store. This link lets you instantly access everything you want from your device and PC.
You can read and respond to text messages comfortably, view the most recent images from Android devices, use your favorite mobile apps, make and receive calls, and manage Android phone notifications directly on your computer.
How to connect your phone to your Windows 10 PC?
Establish a connection
Fall Creators Update allows you to link your iPhone or Android phone with your computer to browse on your Phone while you work on your computer.
It’s hard to read a long-form article on your phone screen. Windows 10 Fall Creators update introduces a new section in the Settings app called “Phone” that allows you to connect your Phone to your computer. After establishing the connection, you can send articles from your Phone to your PC.
1. Open the Settings app on your PC and click or tap Phone to link your Phone.
2. If you don’t have an account with Microsoft, sign in and click Add a Phone.
3. Enter your phone number and click/tap Send.
4. While you might expect to send a confirmation code to your Phone to establish the connection, Microsoft sends you a link to install Edge instead. You will need to install Edge, then sign in to your Microsoft account.
5. Start your computer, and your Phone will list under Settings. This indicates that it is linked.
On your PC:
- Please use the taskbar’s search box to search for Your phone. Then, select the Your phone application you want from the list.
- Login to your Microsoft account.
- To link your devices, you must log in to the same Microsoft account as your Android device.
- Please refer to the guide for setting up.
On your Android device:
- Type www.aka.ms/yourpc into your Android browser. Then, download and install Your Phone Companion.
- You will ask to open a link to Windows for Samsung devices.
- Open the application and install Your Phone Companion.
- Follow the steps to set up your account. When prompted to log in to the Your Phone Companion app, please use the same Microsoft account you used on your PC.
Select Samsung devices that have the Link To Windows companion app already installed. You can either open it from the link or go to
Settings > Advanced Features > Link to Windows.
How to Download and Connect Aka. ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- First of all, visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc.
- Your Samsung device must compatible to download the app from the Microsoft Store.
- Your browser may redirect you to the Google Play Store to download and install the app.
- Download your phone app.
- There are two options for signing in. You can either enter your email ID to log in, or you can choose to use the QR Code option to log into your phone and link it with your computer.
- Click on continue.
- Select “allow” to allow sending and reviewing messages.
- Select “allow” to enable you to make and manage calls.
- To access your contacts, you will ask. Choose “allow” or “enable that.”
- Click continue to move on.
- Click “Let’s Keep Connected”
- You can choose to ignore battery optimization or select the option that suits your needs.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
Samsung users automatically get their phone app. However, if you don’t have this, please read this. www.aka.ms.yourpc is available on Android 7.0 and above.
How do you determine if your phone is running Android 7.0?
These steps will help you check
- Select the cogwheel settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll down until you find “system.”
- Click “About phone.”
- This section contains all information regarding your Android version.
If your Android version is 7.0 and above, you can www.aka.ms/yourpc download the app from your Google Play Store and install it. Follow the same steps as the Samsung phone to link your mobile phone with your computer.
What are the benefits of linking your phone to a Windows PC?
It has never been easier to connect your phone to a computer. Connecting both devices can be used to accomplish many other tasks.
Have you ever thought about replying to a WhatsApp or other text message sent from your phone with the computer on the same machine?
This can be done by connecting the devices.
Android users have the best integration via the Windows’ Your Phone app.
- Users can transfer files easily from their smartphone to the computer. This is the most basic advantage. Do not bother sending all of your important files to yourself. Instead, use the faster and more efficient drop and drag method.
- Android users can view and respond to messages through a pop-up window on their computer. Users can launch the app to respond to and check messages.
- Android users now have instant access to more than 2000 images from their smartphones directly to their computers.
- Please use the cross-device Copy-Paste function to copy and paste content from one device to another. It is not necessary to duplicate any content. You can copy the file from your computer to your Android phone and paste it there.
- It is now possible to make voice calls from your personal computer and receive them. You can also use your PC’s speakers or microphone to answer calls. You don’t need to be near your phone to hear the calls.
- Apps can be accessed instantly from users’ computers via the internet. You can access apps via your computer and internet connection. Multitasking is possible.
You only need to configure your device and modify its settings to enable the features. These features are only available to Android phones. Due to Apple’s security, Microsoft cannot connect to iPhones, and it is difficult to establish reliable and steady sync.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10? – Video Tutorial
Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows App Download
You adore your phone. So does your PC. Access all the content you love right from your computer. Install the Link to Windows App on your Android Phone and connect it to the Phone Link app for Windows PC.
You can link your Android phone to your PC to make and take calls*, view and respond to text messages, and view your notifications and also edit, copy, and drag and drop images without touching your phone. You can share your favorite photos between your phone & PC, making emailing pictures obsolete.
In the end of the article, here I had describe about How to Connect Windows 10 and Android Using Microsoft’s ‘Your Phone’ App and many steps to connect phone to your PC using different ways which are helpful to you. Also provide video tutorials about How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10?which is best way to get idea about your phone app. Also describe the pros and cons linking your phone to a Windows PC?. still you have any query rellateed to this post then contact us and if you want to get more information related to this website then visit our site: https://akamsmfasetup.com/
Can you pair your Android phone with a Windows PC?
You can pair your Android phone and a Windows desktop.
This can be done through the Link To Windows mobile application available on certain Android smartphones.
Connect the Link To Windows mobile app to your Windows PC.
This Link To Windows should be installed as a default program on your Windows computer, and it is one of the main functions of Windows applications.
Once you have paired your Link To Windows, Phone Link, and Windows PC applications, you should be capable of connecting everything.
But not all Android phones can be paired with a Windows computer.
Only the Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy smartphones are fully functional when used with a Windows computer.
The Link To Windows app can connect most Android phones with the Windows PC, and they only have a limited number of pairing options now.
What If Your Phone Doesn’t Have the Link To Windows Application Pre-Installed?
First, check which version of Android software is installed on your phone. This Link To Windows mobile app will work if you run Android 7.0 or higher versions. Microsoft used to offer short hyperlinks that you could use to find it. This was The Link To Windows app, formerly The Your Phone app.
These links included www.aka.ms/linkyourphone and www.aka.ms/linkphone.However, they are not working consistently at the moment. But don’t worry! You can search “Link to Windows” in the Google Play Store or click the Link to download the app.
How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC?
Configure your Android phone’s Phone Link program to connect it to your Windows PC. Next, configure the Link To Windows program on your phone.
This will be broken down into two sections to make it easier for you to comprehend.
How do you set up the Phone Link Application for Windows?
Install Phone Link first. Phone Link is an application that allows you to pair your Android smartphone with a Windows computer.
Phone Link must be installed on your Windows computer, and these are the steps to set it up.
- Make sure your computer and phone are connected to the WiFi network.
- In the Windows search bar, type “Phone Link.”
- The Phone Link application is now open.
- Click Get Started.
- Log in with your Microsoft account and click Continue.
You will now see a QR code displayed on your computer’s screen. It is a good idea to scan the QR code with your smartphone to link it to your Link To Windows app.
How do you set up the Link to Windows Application on your Android phone?
You can connect your Android smartphone to the Windows PC by installing Link To Windows.
To install Link To Windows on your Android smartphone, follow these steps:
- To access the Windows app, open the Link.
- Click Connect Your Phone and Computer.
- Click Continue.
- There are many options now:
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code from your Windows PC.
- To view the QR code, visit www.aka.ms/yourpc.
- Click the Back button to select the Sign in with Microsoft option.
- Give the permissions and settings you need, then click Done.
You will then receive a confirmation message that your pairing has been completed.
How does the Microsoft phone companion work?
Android phones running Android 7.0 and higher can use the Your Phone App. You should be able to perform the following functions:
- Manage and receive smartphone notifications from your computer.
- Reply to any app that supports notifications.
- Send and Receive SMS and MMS Text Messages.
Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
Your Phone apk will not work on Windows 7, and it only works on Windows 10.
Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
You can get “your phone application” from the Microsoft Store Official Site. Copy the Link and then click the button to download the app.
Is your phone companion automatically set up?
The app is pre-installed on Windows 10 and Windows 11 computers. All you have to do is search for the name. Installing the Your Phone app on your computer is the first step. Search for Your Phone in the Microsoft Store and then download it.
What is the Network companion app on my phone?
Phone Companion, an app advertising tool and file transfer utility that contains Windows 10, is available for Windows 10 Mobile. This app lists a small selection of Microsoft apps available for Android and Windows 10 Mobile.
How do I remove phone companion from my Android?
You must delete the Your Phone companion app from Windows 10 and Android. Your Phone app must be removed from your Android phone. After holding your phone companion, choose to uninstall. Click Yes if you wish to remove it.
your phone companion apk
your phone companion – link to windows
your phone companion download
link to windows app
your phone companion ios
download your phone app without microsoft store
www.aka.ms/yourphonepin and then sign in
your phone companion qr code
My name is Smith Miller, and I am the author and creator of this website. My primary interest and hobby is gaming, which is the main focus of this site.
I want to share my knowledge and experience about this game with you through this blog.